Ink is Tradition.
PRINTING INKS TECHNOLOGY AG was founded in 2001. However, the plant in Halle an der Saale has been standing for high-quality ink since 1905. Take a brief look at the history of our location:
- 2014Extension of the development capacities and building new application technology
- 2013Modernisation of manufacturing facilities
- 2012Certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
- 2011A new heated warehouse begins operation
- 2009700 m2 warehouse begins operation
- 2008Investment in laboratory and manufacturing facility
- 2007Completion of the new warehouse.
- 2006Certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 (latest certificate)
- 2005Building a new laboratory and application technology
- 2001Takeover of the DLH printing ink business by PRINTING INKS TECHNOLOGY AG; license agreement with Great World Ink & Paint Ltd., Taiwan
- 1996Program of investment in environmental and production technology, Installation of a waste water treatment plant
- 1992Privatization in the core areas of printing inks and leather finishing agents
- 1986Production of water-dilutable printing inks
- 1944Production of inks for leather
- 1922Production of black ink and gravure inks
- 1906Production of offset printing ink
- 1905Start of production at Ammendorf near Halle
Do you have questions concerning our company or our products?
Call or e-mail.